I did try, didn't quite make it every day but grateful!

 I did try, I didn't quite make it every day but I am grateful to have been a 'Slicer' this month! 

Thank you for this amazing writing journey and for being part of this awesome writing community. There were many days I was unable to post or unable to think of anything to write about till the last minute.  But every time I did write, I felt a calm wash over me, I felt so relaxed I sometimes had to stop myself from going on and on and writing all that came to mind.  I was always worried I would write too much or too little and would read and reread my writing, sometimes start all over again, revising, and editing, till I finally felt my confidence levels rise high enough to publish my work.  

I will try my best to continue journaling, sharing my thoughts in my little sparkly notebook and on my blog, to keep up with the confidence I have gained as I publicly shared my writing this month.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the beautiful writing from many of you and am in awe of the talent and passion for writing that shines through. Many a time I wished I could express myself fluently and effortlessly like you all do. 

Lovely e-meeting all you 'Slicers' and wish you happy writing sessions throughout the year!



Comments

  1. Congratulations for the steps you have taken! And for the days you did make it. Hear, hear to this truth! "I will try my best to continue journaling, sharing my thoughts in my little sparkly notebook and on my blog, to keep up with the confidence I have gained as I publicly shared my writing this month." I hope you will, and put it in your calendar to come over and share one of those journal entries on Tuesdays at SOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this challenge gave you more confidence in your writing. I assigned the challenge to my students last year, and they said it was their favorite because they truly found their voices. Congrats on the slices you did complete and for giving the challenge a try! It sounds like both of those things were wins for you this month.

    Akilah
    https://theakilahbrown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you could write with us this year. I am with you on this, "But every time I did write, I felt a calm wash over me, I felt so relaxed ". Writing has helped me in many ways and I know you'll also benefit from journalling. Let's try to join on Tuesdays too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the Lovely

Out of writer's block comes, Fireflies

Eating a Mango: My Way!